You can cook Pickle Melon using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Pickle Melon
- It’s 1 of medium Honeydew Melon.
- Prepare 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of with vinegar/ Apple vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of spring water/ filtered water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sea salt.
- Prepare 1 pcs of fresh Chilli cayenne or 1 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 3 of fresh mint.
Pickle Melon step by step
- Sanitize the 3 jar and lid in hot boiling water for couple minute and drain until dry…
- Cut the melon into half and I'm using small cut boller.. Put the cut melon to the jar and adding fresh mint into each jar…
- In the small saucepan combine sugar, water, salt and vinegar.. Put in the heat until all combine and boil.. next adding fresh slice chilli cayenne, boil again for few minute and turn of the heat.
- Pour into each jar don't put until full just leave 3 cm or 1 inch on top the jar.. wait until little more cool and put the lid on…
- The jar in normal temperature cam be preserve for at least 6 month.. until you have and open the jar store in the fridge…