Tricia's Roasted Chicken Salad.
You can have Tricia's Roasted Chicken Salad using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Tricia's Roasted Chicken Salad
- You need 2 of each Tricia's roasted chicken breasts and wings.
- You need 2 cups of organic seedless grapes.
- Prepare 2 of large Fiji apples.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- It’s 1 cup of Tricia's homemade mayo or follow your heart vegannaise.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Tricia's Roasted Chicken Salad instructions
- Remove skin and bone from chicken and place meat in large mixing bowl.
- Wash and cut grapes in half.
- Wash apples, core and dice leaving skin on.
- Add pecans and mayonnaise or vegannaise and stir until moist. Add more vegannaise if needed..
- Add sea salt to taste.