Basic Cold Chicken Salad.
You can cook Basic Cold Chicken Salad using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Basic Cold Chicken Salad
- Prepare 1 lb of Chicken tenderloins.
- You need 3 of Green Onions.
- Prepare 6 stick of Celery.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need 6 dash of Salt | Fresh Cracked Pepper.
- You need 3 dash of Garlic Powder.
Basic Cold Chicken Salad step by step
- Preheat oven to 375' Take a 9×13 Glass Baking Dish and drizzle Olive oil all over the bottom.
- Take your chicken and lay evenly in pan then drizzle again with Olive oil.
- Season both sides of chicken with Salt | pepper.
- Put in oven for 25 minutes @ 375' until done.
- Once chicken is done | Let it cool in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- In a Medium bowl add -.
- Cut chicken into your size Chuck pieces.
- Thinly Chop your Green onions | Celery.
- Add in Mayo and mix all ingredients together.
- Season with Fresh Cracked Pepper | Garlic powder to taste.
- Put in fridge for 1 hour serve Cold on sandwich bread with lettuce | cheese | whatever you like | combinations are endless.
- Bon Appétit :).