Restaurant Style Chicken Salad.
You can have Restaurant Style Chicken Salad using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Restaurant Style Chicken Salad
- You need 3 large of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (I use the Sam's Club brand and this would be the same as 6 regular sized from your local grocery store).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise (Your favorite brand will do! This is enough to bind it all together).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Jane's Krazy Mixed up Salt.
- Prepare 2 oz of package of Pecan Pieces.
- Prepare 24 of Red Grapes.
- Prepare 1 of Fuji apple.
Restaurant Style Chicken Salad instructions
- Wash your chicken breasts and boil them until completely cooked through. (I use an electric pressure cooker on High Pressure for 30 minutes).
- Remove chicken breasts from water, break apart and refrigerate overnight..
- Use a food processor to finely chop your chicken then set aside..
- Grab all of your ingredients..
- Wash apple and grapes. Finely chop the apple into tiny pieces (I leave the skin on) and cut your grapes in half..
- Add your apple and grapes to your mixing bowl with chicken then top with your bag of Pecan Pieces..
- Go ahead and mix this up to evenly distribute your ingredients..
- Add 1 1/2 cup of your favorite mayonnaise and the 1 tablespoon of Jane's Krazy Mixed up Salt to the mixture and fold until all ingredients are mixed up..
- Then refrigerate for another 2-4 hours before serving and voila! Awesome chicken salad that everyone will love!! I like to serve on King's Hawaiian rolls or Mini croissants..