Raddish-Carrot Mixed Pickle.
You can cook Raddish-Carrot Mixed Pickle using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Raddish-Carrot Mixed Pickle
- You need 1 of Large Raddish (chopped into small cubes).
- You need 1 of Large Carrot (chopped into small cubes).
- Prepare 10 of Green Chillies (Sliced).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need 3 of Dried Red Chillies (cut into halves).
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Fenugreek seed powder.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Asafoetida powder.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Sugar.
- You need 3 Tbsp of White Vinegar.
- Prepare of Salt.
Raddish-Carrot Mixed Pickle step by step
- To a heating pan add oil. When the oil is hot add mustard seeds. When the mustard seeds start to pop, add red chillies and fry it lightly..
- Add chopped raddish, carrot and green chillies to the pan. Mix it well. Cover the pan with a lid. Allow it to cook for 3-4 minutes..
- Now add turmeric powder, fenugreek powder, asafoetida powder, sugar, salt and vinegar. Mix it well and cook for another one minute..
- Serve it hot or cold as a side dish with Rice or Roti..