Kim's Chicken Salad.
You can cook Kim's Chicken Salad using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Kim's Chicken Salad
- Prepare 3 cup of pre-cooked, cooled and cubed chicken breast.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 3 tbsp of ranch dressing.
- It’s 1 tbsp of powdered chicken bullion.
- It’s 1 tsp of celery seed.
- It’s 3 each of chopped green onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pickle relish.
- It’s 1 1/2 of peeled, cored and chopped apple.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Kim's Chicken Salad step by step
- Mix together in no particular order, put on your favorite bread for sandwiches, stuff a tomato or an avocado, serve open faced after grilling under the broiler on toast with sharp cheddar cheese..