Picnic Chicken Salad. Chicken salad is one of my favorites, especially in sandwich form. Whenever I take a bite of chicken salad, I immediately think of picnics and sunny weather. Not to mention chicken salad is delicious!
Great recipe for Picnic Chicken Salad. I whipped this up for some picnic sandwiches. Starting with the mayonnaise, mix all the ingredients in a large bowl while the chicken cooks. You can cook Picnic Chicken Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Picnic Chicken Salad
- You need 2 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 can of peas and carrots.
- You need 1 box of snack sized raisins.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of celery salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sweet relish.
Horrible, horrible flavor. i couldn't even finish my sandwhich. Threw most of it out. waste of chicken, waste of ingredients. Chicken salad does not freeze well. Kids will love this salad served in a tomato or a cucumber boat.
Picnic Chicken Salad step by step
- Boil a pot of water to cook your chicken breasts.
- Starting with the mayonnaise, mix all the ingredients in a large bowl while the chicken cooks. It's best to end with the peas and carrots because they get smushed easily..
- Take your cooked chicken out with a pair of tongs and use the tongs and a fork to shred the chicken..
- Mix the chicken in with the other ingredients and chill the mixture until it's time to eat..
Change up your lunch routine with Curried Chicken Salad. Viewer recipe request from Justin (wrathofcell channel on YouTube). Add this game to your web page. Picnic : Mango Curry Chicken Salad. Picnic Chicken Salad Recipe. by CookEatShare Cookbook.