Laap Kai or thai spicy chicken salad. Laab Gai or spicy Thai chicken salad from the kitchen of Baan Klang Nam. This wonderful family operated restaurant is located at the end of Rawai Beach Rd. Thai Larb Spicy Chicken Salad (Laab Gai) Recipe
In a medium-size pot, add the chicken breast, water, sake, sliced ginger, and scallions, and bring to a boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, flip the chicken breast over and put the lid on top of the pot. Passed down recipe from my husbands Thai step grandmother! You can have Laap Kai or thai spicy chicken salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Laap Kai or thai spicy chicken salad
- Prepare 200 grams of of fine slices of chicken.
- It’s 2 of shallots slices.
- It’s 1 of half of lime juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of spoon of finally chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of spoon of red thai chillies flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of spoon of chopped coriander.
- It’s 1 tsp of spoon of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 tbsp of spoon of ground roasted rice.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of spoon of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of spoon of pickled garlic juice.
- You need 1 tsp of spoon of chicken stock powder.
It's also a great after workout meal! Laab kai 😊 Spicy chicken salad. SayfalarİşletmelerYiyecek ve İçecekETA THAI VÅGÅVideolarLaab kai 😊 Spicy chicken salad. A thai chicken salad with big flavours!
Laap Kai or thai spicy chicken salad instructions
- In the pot add chicken stock and slices chicken, heat on medium heat and slowly cook till chicken cook.
- Add onion, shallots and roasted rice stir mix well.
- Add garlic and the juice of pickled garlic stirring then add chillies flakes keep stirring.
- Add chicken stock powder, fish sauce and lime juice keep stirring then add coriander, served with hot rice or eat as appetite.
This is about as far as you can get from bland, boring salads. The dressing is warm rather than spicy and I barely notice the fresh chilli tossed through the salad. If this was on a restaurant menu that had a spiciness indicator in the form. The first time I tasted Chicken Laab it was made in the kitchen by the author of the Cook Book. I was immediately addicted, I had never tasted anything with so much flavor and fresh tasting.