Grilled Italian Chicken Salad. From Pasta To Pizzas To Mouthwatering Chicken, Here Are Kraft®'s Best Recipes! Place chicken in shallow glass or plastic dish or heavy-duty resealable plastic food-storage bag. Pour half of the dressing mixture over chicken; turn chicken to coat.
In a large bowl, combine the romaine, tomatoes, beans, basil and bread cubes. Drizzle with remaining vinegar mixture; toss to coat. This Grilled Chicken Chopped Salad could fall under a Greek type salad or Italian salad, it tastes like either or. You can cook Grilled Italian Chicken Salad using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Italian Chicken Salad
- You need 1 of Romaine Lettuce.
- You need 1 of Ripe Roma Tomato diced.
- Prepare 1 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 of Baby Bella Mushrooms (sliced).
- You need 1 of Onion (color optional).
- Prepare 1 of Diced Green Pepper.
- Prepare 2 pinch of Rosemary.
- You need of garlic.
- You need of salt, pepper.
- Prepare 1 of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of grated mozzarella.
If you wanted it to be like a traditional Italian salad you could add in some salami or pepperoni but I wanted it to be a little bit healthier so I didn't add either of those. Zesty Signature Italian Marinade takes this easy chicken salad recipe from standard to spectacular. The BEST Italian Chicken Marinade for Italian Grilled Chicken. Looking for a really amazing Italian Chicken Marinade?
Grilled Italian Chicken Salad step by step
- Season chicken breast with garlic, rosemary and salt/pepper and either grill or broil till near done (very important to not cook all the way) Dice and set aside.
- Sauté mushrooms, onion, green pepper in butter adding garlic and rosemary, when mushrooms have reduced by half, add the chicken and cook till chicken is done,.
- Once chicken is done, add the Roma tomatoes and a decent pinch of parmesan, heat just long enough to warm the tomatoes, place chicken and veggie mix on top of romaine and garnish with more parmesan and mozzarella.
This simple recipe for Italian Grilled Chicken will be your new favorite dinner idea. The BEST grilled chicken recipe for breasts, legs and thighs!. This post may contain affiliate links. Delightful E Made is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates. Make a hearty salad by adding grilled chicken to the mix.