Angel Hair Pasta Garlic, Tomatos and Achar Masala. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and prepare an ice water bath. Cut a small "x" on the bottom of each tomato. This is a simple and delightful dish that will become a favorite!!
Add in-season vegetables from your garden to add color and crunch. Cook the pasta in several quarts of salted water (keep an eye on it – angel hair cooks a lot faster than other pasta and you don't want it mushy). Stir in the lemon juice and tomatoes and remove the sauce from heat until the pasta is ready. You can have Angel Hair Pasta Garlic, Tomatos and Achar Masala using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Angel Hair Pasta Garlic, Tomatos and Achar Masala
- Prepare 2 TB of Olive oil.
- It’s of Fresh Garlic Cloves smashed 6.
- It’s 1/2 of Chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of ts salt.
- It’s 1 TB of National Brand Achar Masala.
- You need 1 of Medium sized eggplant.
- Prepare of Diced Tomatoes 1 16oz can.
- You need 1/2 lb of Angel Hair Pasta.
Pour lemon-tomato sauce over pasta mixture, add salt and. I think it was neccessary for added flavor and so they didn't bunch up, but blend in with the sauce. The angel hair pasta was the perfect type. From Dalhart, Texas, Denise Baumert serves up a savory side dish with wonderful garlic flavor. "I add the cloves to the noodles as they are cooking for fast and flavorful results Read Next.
Angel Hair Pasta Garlic, Tomatos and Achar Masala instructions
- Heat olive oil in a Pan. Add Garlic and Onion. Cook 3 minutes on low heat. Add Achar Masala and add Eggplant pieces cut into 1 inch pieces. Cook 10 mts..
- Add a can of Diced Tomatoes. Cook with Egg plant on low heat for 10 mts. Your sauce should not be ready..
- .Boil Angel Hair Pasta in salted water for 5 minutes. Drain Pasta and Mix with the sauce..
- Serve Hot. Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro..
Bacon Sausage Sun Dried Tomato Angel Hair PastaSmall Town Angel Hair Pasta And Garlic And Spinach Recipes. A classic combination of seafood and pasta, Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp, Tomatoes and Fresh Basil makes for a simple, but elegant dinner with Everybody at our house devoured this dinner. The girls absolutely loved the angel hair pasta and I was sneaking every last shrimp from the pan because it. Angel hair pasta tossed with summer zucchini and tomatoes fresh from the garden. The perfect meatless meal you'll be craving again and again.