Honey mustard chicken salad. Add the romaine, cherry tomatoes, red onion, avocado, cooked bacon, and chicken to a bowl and drizzle with the remaining honey mustard dressing. Chicken salad is always going to be on the expensive side and the total cost will depend heavily on the price of your chicken. With a tangy, sweet dressing, crunchy celery, and sweet-tart dried cranberries, this Honey Mustard Chicken Salad is to die for!
This Honey Mustard Chicken is made with chicken breast simmered in a luscious honey mustard sauce. The Honey Mustard sauce for the chicken is incredibly simple to make. The base ingredients are (this will come as a surprise Honey Mustard Salad Dressing – fantastic used with leafy salads. You can cook Honey mustard chicken salad using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey mustard chicken salad
- Prepare 1 each of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 each of yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1 each of celery sticks.
- It’s 1/3 of red onion.
- Prepare 2 each of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of honey mustard dressing.
- You need 1 bunch of bib lettuce.
- It’s 2 each of hard boil eggs.
- It’s 1/2 each of tomato.
- You need 1 each of naan flat bread.
- You need 1 each of Shred carrot.
This easy to put together salad is bursting with flavor. Plus it's hearty enough to be a complete meal for dinner and leave you fully The honey mustard vinaigrette comes together with pantry items, and it doubles as the chicken marinade AND the salad dressing! The marinating of the chicken adds so much extra flavor to the recipe. Place chicken in a shallow glass dish; add half of the marinade.
Honey mustard chicken salad step by step
- Sear chicken on grill or pan to make it moist and juicy. Bout 1 min each side.
- Put chicken on the oven for 12 minutes at 375 Fahrenheit.
- Cut your vegetables very thin.
- Shred your carrot.
- Take your chicken out and make sure you temp it it has to be above 165 Fahrenheit to be done then let it rest for few mins so the juices re- distribute and then slice the chicken and add it to the vegetables..
- Now add the dressing and salt and pepper to taste mix well and set aside..
- Put your lettuce on the plate and on the center of your plate put a full spoon of the honey mustard chicken salad. Cut the eggs in half and put around the plate also cut your tomato wedges and put on plate finish with shred carrots on top..
- Warm bread on the grill or oven for 1 min for both sides cut in 4 and place on the plate..
But I LOVE the flavor of honey mustard, so I wanted to combine the two into a honey mustard-like vinaigrette. My salad is way too high maintenance, always. This crispy chicken salad is packed with all your favorites and topped with a perfectly sweet tangy honey mustard dressing! This is the salad I grew up loving, finally made paleo! Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste.