Nut Fruit Muesli. A wide variety of fruit nut muesli options are available to you, such as processing. This fruit and nut muesli is the best I have tasted,I have it for breakfast, very filling, full of flavour, and excellent. Find fruit nut muesli stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
I had never had fruit and nut bread The end result of my recipe testing was amazing. These fruit and nut muesli bread rounds are so delicious. Our Fruit & Nut Muesli is deliciously simple. You can have Nut Fruit Muesli using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nut Fruit Muesli
- You need 1 cup of hazel nuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of pine nuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almonds.
- You need 1/4 cup of candied ginger.
- It’s 1 cup of dried mission figs.
- It’s 10 cup of whole grain oats.
- It’s 1 cup of flaxseed meal.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of raw honey.
- Prepare 1 cup of organic virgin coconut oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
Made in small batches, we mix gluten free jumbo oats with juicy raisins, sweet apricots, crunchy almonds, pumpkin seeds and chia seeds. The Sainsbury's Fruit & Nut Muesli has a generous amount of dried fruit and nuts. Skip to Fruit and Nut Muesli content. Stir together oats, flaxseed meal, cranberries, mixed fruit, almonds, walnuts, brown sugar and sunflower kernels in a large mixing bowl.
Nut Fruit Muesli step by step
- Chop the nuts, ginger and figs..
- In a bowl combine oats, flaxseed meal, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and nuts..
- Heat together the honey, coconut oil and water until reaches a boil..
- Pour over the dry mixture and place on pan. Spread out flat. Cook at 300°F for 10 minutes..
- Stir granola and return to oven another 5 to 10 minutes, repeating until reaching desired crunchiness and remove from oven..
- Add the dried fruit, stir well and allow granola to cool..
- Store in airtight container..
A simple yet tasty muesli blend of wholesome ingredients that are versatile enough for you to include your own add-ons, our Classic Fruit and Nut Muesli is a breakfast staple that never grows old. Muesli originated in Switzerland by a physician named Maximilian Bircher-Benner. Today, muesli more often refers to a mix of rolled oats, nuts, seeds, and dried fruit. Toasted muesli is a simple breakfast meal. Muesli is made of rolled oats, a mixture of nuts, seeds, desiccated coconut, honey, and canola oil.