Zucchini bread. This is the best zucchini bread recipe ever! It's got more zucchini and more sugar than most One of the reasons this is such an easy zucchini bread recipe, is because there's not much prep work for. Zucchini bread is a type of quick bread.
This Classic Zucchini Bread Is The BEST Zucchini Bread Recipe! It Is Easy To Make, Perfectly Spiced, And The Zucchini Bread Is Super Moist! The Best Way To Use Up Your Garden Zucchini. You can have Zucchini bread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Zucchini bread
- You need 3 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/3 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- It’s 3 cup of zucchini grated.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood. An easy healthy zucchini bread made with wholesome ingredients and two full cups of zucchini. This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. For Cranberry Orange Bread: omit the zucchini, cinnamon, cloves and raisins.
Zucchini bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 325..
- Combine all dry ingredients..
- Make well in middle of dry ingredients and add everything else except zucchini and nuts. Mix until combined, but don't over do it..
- Mix in zucchini and nuts..
- Pour into loaf pan and bake 60 to 70 minutes, but your time may vary depending on various factors..
This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! Homemade zucchini bread is an easy, healthy, and delicious way to use up your summertime zucchini. This zucchini bread recipe is made with simple. The spicy, sweet smell of this easy, quick bread baking brings back fond Even if you hate zucchini, you will love this bread!