Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons.
You can have Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons using 28 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons
- Prepare of main course, salad, chicken.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of coarse black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of margarita mix.
- You need 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of tequila.
- You need 3 tbsp of triple sec (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 cup of light Olive oil.
- You need 5 piece of Boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic, minced very fine.
- Prepare 8 oz of French baguette.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Parmigiano-reggiano cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Italian herbs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of For raspberry vinaigrette.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raspberry vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 3/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen raspberries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh basil leaves.
Raspberry Margarita Chicken Salad with Garlic Parmesan Croutons instructions
- Place the cilantro, pepper, garlic powder and onion salt into a blender..
- Pour Margarita mix, lime juice, orange juice, tequila, triple sec ( optional) and honey into the blender. Puree on high speed until mixture is smooth, then reduce the speed to medium-low and slowly add the Olive oil and blend until creamy..
- Place chicken in a large Ziploc storage bag. Pour in marinade, close bag and store in fridge over night..
- After marinating the chicken over night, place chicken and marinade in a skillet and bring to a boil. Simmer on low for about 10 minutes. Remove chicken from the skillet and discard marinade. Place chicken back in the skillet and brown chicken on medium-low, about 5 minutes, until chicken is lightly browned and cooked through and is no longer pink. Can either place the chicken on the salad warm, or cool in fridge before placing on salad. Cut chicken into strips..
- Mince garlic and place garlic and olive oil in a container with tight fitting lid. Allow to incorporate for at least 4 hours..
- Preheat oven to 300℉. Cut bread into cubes; add to a large mixing bowl. Add 1/2 cup of cheese, dried herbs, paprika, salt, black pepper and cayenne. Mix well..
- Using a sieve, strain garlic oil over the bread, pressing garlic with the back of a spoon to get all the garlic juice. Toss..
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, stir, then bake another 10-15 minutes. Remove and stir in last 1/4 cup of cheese. Allow to cool. Store in an airtight container..
- In a blender, combine raspberry vinegar, raspberries, honey and basil. Whirl 1 minute or until well blended. With the motor on, add oil in a slow stream, whirling until dressing is smooth..
- Dress up a salad with lots of beautifully colored vegetables. Top with chicken, croutons and raspberry vinaigrette. Although it is to taste, from experience, I recommend using a small amount of the vinaigrette. If too much is used, it will over power the flavor of the rest of the salad..
- Margarita marinade was found @ allrecipes.com allrecipes.com/recipe/best-grilled-margarita-chicken-ever/ Raspberry vinaigrette was found @ What's cooking America whatscookingamerica.net/Salad/RaspberryVinaig.htm crispy garlic parmesan croutons were found @ about.com americanfood.about.com.