Oh So Yummy! Chicken Salad with Raspberry Vinagrette. Cut chicken breast in half and season all sides with Mrs. I lightly seasoned mine but you can put as much as you want. This best-of-the-season salad is guaranteed to be a hit!
The fruity raspberry vinaigrette complements the berries and brings all of the elements together. Baby Spinach Salad with Berries, Pecans & Goat Cheese in Raspberry Vinaigrette. Be careful not to over dress it. You can have Oh So Yummy! Chicken Salad with Raspberry Vinagrette using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Oh So Yummy! Chicken Salad with Raspberry Vinagrette
- Prepare 2 cup of Baby Spring Mixed Greens.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (2 tsp for pan frying).
- It’s 3 tsp of Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Dijon Mustard (any brand).
- You need 1 tsp of Honey.
- You need 1 dash of Mrs.Dash Chicken Seasoning.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Cranberries.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pumpkin Seeds.
This salad presents beautifully before tossing also. Also would be great with chicken for an entree. Power berry spinach salad loaded with sweet berries, baby spinach, almonds, and crumbles of feta. Then tossed with sweet and tangy raspberry vinaigrette!
Oh So Yummy! Chicken Salad with Raspberry Vinagrette step by step
- Cut chicken breast in half and season all sides with Mrs.Dash, salt and pepper. I lightly seasoned mine but you can put as much as you want..
- Heat up 2 tsp of Olive Oil in skillet..
- Add and cook chicken for 5 minutes on each side. Remove from pan and let sit while compiling your vinagrette..
- In a bowl, whisk remaining Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, Dijon Mustard, Honey and Lemon. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Cut chicken into slices..
- In a plate (or bowl) add your Baby Spring Mix, top with sliced chicken breast, sprinkle the Pumpkin Seeds, Cranberries and dress with vinagrette. THANK YOU FOR ENJOYING THIS RECIPE WITH ME! !! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!! SO DELICIOUS!!!!.
Fresh ingredients make all the difference in this raspberry vinaigrette. Packed with so much flavor and gorgeous color. PagesBusinessesMedia/news companyTastyVideosGrilled Peach and Chicken Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette. This chicken dish is easy and healthy. The smell of the chicken while it cooks is going to make you wish that dinner was done at that moment.