My Best Ever Quick Pickles.
You can have My Best Ever Quick Pickles using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of My Best Ever Quick Pickles
- It’s 8 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of salt.
- It’s 1 of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of dried dill.
- You need 5 medium of sliced cucumbers.
My Best Ever Quick Pickles step by step
- stir first 3 ingredients together and bring to a boil..
- turn off heat and cool to room temp..
- slice cucumbers.
- add a tbs (or so to taste) of garlic and dill to each jar..
- put cucumbers in the jars..
- pour cooled liquid into the jars and seal tightly..
- refrigerate for at least a week before eating..