fried pickles. Today we're making homemade fried pickles! These are crisp breaded dill pickle slices made with no deep fryer required. I've also included a simple zesty dipping sauce in the recipe!
Add half of the pickles to the batter and toss to coat. Fried pickles are the ultimate game day snack and truly one of our all time favorite snacks!! I tried deep fried pickles for the first time at a restaurant while travelling and I've been hooked ever since. You can cook fried pickles using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of fried pickles
- You need 1 box of onion ring mix.
- You need 1 can of pickles.
- It’s 1 can of italian style bread crumbs.
Fried pickles- love'em, hate'em or meh???? From my polling, it seems most people are "meh". Whoopty doo, what's the big deal. It sounded dumb, to be honest.
fried pickles instructions
- put 1 cup onion ring mix in a bowl add 3/4 cup Water and mix it together..
- dip pickles in batter..
- then cover the pickles in bread crumbs..
- carefully put the pickles in the deep fryer. watch closely, it will only take 30 to 40 seconds, tops, before they turn brown, at that point they are done..
Dredge pickle chips first in egg and then in the bread crumb mixture. Working in batches, place in a single layer in air fryer basket. Sure, fried pickles are good but why all the sudden interest? Well, apparently a popular TV show "Eating fried pickles was a life-changing experience," said "Jersey Shore" cast member Snooki upon. These tasty fried appetizers are a Southern favorite—and so easy to make!