Fish Tacos (beer battered cod w/ mango salsa, chipotle mayo, red cabbage, cilantro). Mango Salsa (mango, pineapple, onion, tomatoes, red pepper, ginger, lime, cilantro). Add this to the dry ingredients and whisk all together. Slice fish into proper sizes for the tacos.
Top it off with a simple slaw and avocado salsa and you have an easy, and tasty dinner. Fish tacos are one of our family's. This recipe for Air Fryer Beer Battered Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa bring a little taste of summer to the kitchen, any time of year! You can have Fish Tacos (beer battered cod w/ mango salsa, chipotle mayo, red cabbage, cilantro) using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Fish Tacos (beer battered cod w/ mango salsa, chipotle mayo, red cabbage, cilantro)
- Prepare of Flour.
- You need of Corn Starch.
- It’s of Baking Powder.
- You need of Paprika.
- You need of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- It’s of Salt Pepper.
- Prepare of Egg.
- You need of Beer.
- You need of White Fish.
- It’s of Red Cabbage.
- It’s of Mango Salsa (mango, pineapple, onion, tomatoes, red pepper, ginger, lime, cilantro).
- You need of Cilantro.
- You need of Chipotles.
- Prepare of Mayo.
- You need of Sour Cream.
- It’s of Lime.
- Prepare of Corn Tortillias.
Fish tacos can definitely be made a few different ways. You can marinade the fish before cooking, you can give it a rub beforehand, or you can bread it up and cook it. This is another great way to make a Taco Tuesday even better. Thanks to Daily Dash of Life for the re.
Fish Tacos (beer battered cod w/ mango salsa, chipotle mayo, red cabbage, cilantro) instructions
- Add together dry ingredients: 3/4 cup of flour, 1/4 cup of corn starch, 1 tsp of baking power, 1 tbsp paprika, 1 tsp of cayenne pepper, 2 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp onion powder, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper. Whisk together..
- Add egg and whisk and add 1 cup of beer (modelo/or a light beer). Add this to the dry ingredients and whisk all together. Let this batter sit for 1-2 hours before cooking..
- Slice fish into proper sizes for the tacos. Let them dry on paper towels in the fridge..
- Prepare toppings. Slice Red Cabbage, prepare mango salsa and make the chipotle mayo..
- Chipotle mayo: add 2-3 chipotles from can to 1 and 1/2 cup of mayo, 1/2 cup of sour cream, 1 tsp of lime juice. Blend together. **can substitute hot sauce for chipotles..
- Heat corn tortillas in a pan on the stove in some oil to wake them up..
- Heat oil to 350-375 F..
- Add fish to batter and fry for 2-3 minutes on each side until the batter is golden brown. Let dry on baking rack or paper towels.
- Add all together and enjoy a simple and tasty taco! Top with some lime and cilantro!.
Here is an easy way to make crispy battered fish tacos. Working in batches, shake off the excess flour from the fish, then coat with the beer batter. Tacos make any day better, but especially Tuesdays. Make the cabbage slaw: Combine the cabbage, onion, tomato, cilantro, jalapeño, lime juice, and Coat the fish in the batter, then transfer to the oil and fry until golden on the outside and cooked To assemble the tacos, add a bit of the cabbage slaw to a warmed tortilla. Top with a piece of fried fish.