Fig, sugar snap and parmesan salad. Important question: Do you love sugar snap peas? This recipe should change your mind, as long as you're willing. As luck would have it, I happen to Reach for your infused olive oil and toss it with the sugar snap peas.
We found fresh sugar snap peas at our town's farmers market. They make a cheerful salad with a tangy dressing. This is a great idea to make a salad of sugar snap peas, but I found the dressing to be off -putting. You can have Fig, sugar snap and parmesan salad using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Fig, sugar snap and parmesan salad
- Prepare 6 of figs.
- You need 2 cups of sugar snaps.
- Prepare 1/2 of chunky parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 Tsp of cherry jam or anything you have in hand.
- You need 2 Tsp of plum vinegar or balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 Tsp of non-filtered olive oil or sesame oil or cold pressed flaxseed oil.
I think it was meant to be a honey, onion, poppy seed dressing, but I found there were. In this unusual summer salad, funky, creamy Camembert and crisp, juicy sugar snap peas unite make a texturally complex and very flavorful dish. Green Bean and Sugar Snap Pea Salad. Prosciutto, Mozzarella and Fig Salad with Arugula – Skinnytaste.
Fig, sugar snap and parmesan salad step by step
- Slice figs into smaller pieces.
- Cut sugar snaps into bite sizes.
- Using a chef's knife, chisel of chunks of bite size parmesan cheese.
- Dressing: whisk together cherry jam, plum vinegar, toasted sesame oil.
- Mix and enjoy.
These spears are crusted in Parmesan cheese and baked to perfection – a great side dish! Snap peas, or sugar snap peas, are basically a cross between garden peas and snow peas. Slice them diagonally and toss in a salad for extra crunch. Snow peas, also known as Chinese pea pods This sugar snap peas recipe is proof that side dishes can be healthy and delicious at the same time. Serve fresh sugar snap peas raw and sliced thin with this simple, creamy, tangy buttermilk dressing.