Potatoe Chicken Salad.
You can cook Potatoe Chicken Salad using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Potatoe Chicken Salad
- You need 2 cup of cooked chicken cubed.
- You need 2 medium of New potatoes.
- It’s 1 small of Onion- chopped.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 each of Celery – chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Mustard.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Fresh rosemary.
- You need 2 tbsp of White wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of Fresh Thyme.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
Potatoe Chicken Salad instructions
- Preheat oven at 400°F. Cube potatoes, put on a sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile, put together chicken, mayo, white wine vinegar, and all herbs, salt and pepper. After the potatoes are cooled, toss them in as well..