Gluten Free Fried Pickles w/ Sriracha Dip.
You can cook Gluten Free Fried Pickles w/ Sriracha Dip using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Gluten Free Fried Pickles w/ Sriracha Dip
- You need 30 of Dill Pickle Chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Buttermilk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Gluten Free Multipurpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Gluten Free Cornmeal.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper to your liking.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 1 of Oil.
- It’s 1 of Sriracha.
- You need 1 of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of Mayo.
Gluten Free Fried Pickles w/ Sriracha Dip instructions
- Drain pickle chips on paper towel and leave to soak in buttermilk for 20 minutes, at least. (I used homemade buttermilk and refrigerated it.).
- Place a 2-inch deep pan on stovetop at medium-high heat while you prepare the battered pickle chips..
- Combine the dry ingredients in a shallow bowl, making sure to mix thoroughly. Add additional seasonings here as you prefer..
- Combine the egg and milk in a seperate dish, whisking until combined..
- Now, remove pickles one at a time, dipping in the egg and coating in the dry mixture on both sides before gently slipping the pickle into the hot (not popping) oil..
- Allow pickles to fry until floating and slightly golden. Flip as you will, but keep in mind that Gluten Free flour does not brown as well as regular flour..
- Remove pickles to paper-towel lined plate to drain..
- Combine equal parts Sriracha, Ketchup, and Mayo to taste and use as a dip for your crunchy fried pickles..