Oven Roasted Chicken Salad. Complete nutrition information for Oven Roasted Chicken Salad from Subway including calories, Weight Watchers points, ingredients and allergens. Before prepping the oven roasted chicken, preheat your oven and position a rack in the lower third of the oven. You don't want the top of your bird burning!
Turn any one of your favorite sandwiches into a salad. Add crunch to your meal with lettuce, red onions, tomatoes, cucumbers and much more! Some items may not be available in all markets. You can have Oven Roasted Chicken Salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Chicken Salad
- You need 1 tsp of cilantro.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of Hungarian paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- You need 4 large of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 cup of apple chopped, granny smith.
- It’s 1 cup of apple chopped, golden delicious.
- It’s 3 cup of iceberg lettuce.
- Prepare 2 large of tomatoes wedged.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pecans.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped dried cherries.
- It’s 2 tbsp of arrowroot powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
This oven roasted chicken breast is crispy-skinned, tender and juicy on the inside, and very flavorful. It's very easy to make and hard to mess up. I use this recipe to make bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts and whole chickens. The most important part in this recipe is to not.
Oven Roasted Chicken Salad instructions
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Coat chicken breast with salt, pepper, garlic, paprika, whole leaf oregano, and cilantro. Put into oven and roast till done..
- Slice chicken. Let chicken simmer in juices 5 minutes, then remove from juices Add butter and arrowroot powder to juices. Stirring constantly let thicken. This is the dressing for salad..
- Chop 3 cups iceberg lettuce. Chop apples. Wedge tomatoes. Add pecans, and dried cherries. Add chicken on top then dressing..
- Serve hope you enjoy.
Learn how to make this super Easy Oven Roasted Chicken Shawarma, plus an out of this world garlic sauce and prepare your own chicken shawarma wraps. Hubs loves chicken shawarma and he loves going to Extreme Pita almost every week to get his chicken shawarma wrap with tabbouleh salad. Get full nutrition facts for other Subway products and all your other favorite brands. Recipe courtesy of Provence Breads and Cafe. Sprinkle salt, pepper, cayenne, lavender, lemon, and garlic on chicken.