H's quick n spicy cucumber pickle. H's quick n spicy cucumber pickle. This is fresh crispy worth a slight kick! enjoy with fish or steak. If you don't want to use xylitol you can use sugar.
They keep for up to a week covered and chilled (taste their spiciness grow!). To make Pickled Cucumbers and Onion, just make a quick brine of water, sugar, and vinegar and add the cucumbers and onions. White vinegar or apple cider vinegar. You can cook H's quick n spicy cucumber pickle using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of H's quick n spicy cucumber pickle
- Prepare 1 of cucumber shaved into ribbons.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of xylitol.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 8 of drops of tabasco sauce.
- It’s 1 of himalayan salt.
Spicy Cucumber Quick Pickles. by: Erin McDowell. Apartmentcooker's quick pickles are a delightful Asian-inspired break from traditional kosher dills. Spicy Pickled Cucumber Recipe (Chinese Style Cooking). What raw cucumbers lack in cheer, pickled cucumbers make up for in zip, zing, and crunch.
H's quick n spicy cucumber pickle step by step
- Place the cucumber in a bowl..
- Add the water, rice vinegar, xylitol and tabasco sauce and gently toss through..
- Allow to stand for 10 mins in fridge and then season with salt..
The brine can work with any crunchy veg, but we like them best with cucumbers. This recipe is simple and quick. I have made it twice in two days. These crunchy Japanese quick pickles are easy to make and the perfect salty, sweet and sour low calorie snack to serve before or with a meal. Pickles are one of my favorite low calorie snacks – pregnant or not – and these Japanese Quick Pickled Cucumbers do not disappoint.