Decadent Bacon, Pickle Mac and Cheese.
You can cook Decadent Bacon, Pickle Mac and Cheese using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Decadent Bacon, Pickle Mac and Cheese
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of warm water.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 cup of cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of pasta.
- You need 1/2 cup of pickles.
- You need 1/2 cup of bacon.
- Prepare 2 pinch of bacon.
Decadent Bacon, Pickle Mac and Cheese step by step
- Turn stove on high heat.
- Combine flour, water and milk in pot. This will make a roo, in another pot have the pasta cooking.
- Make sure everything is blended thoroughly and no chunks.
- add the cheeses to the roo and mix until all cheese is melted..
- Turn heat to low.
- Add in pasta and mix together.
- Add in pickles and the 1/2 cup bacon.
- Dip out the macaroni and garnish with the pinches of bacon.
- Enjoy the food.