When you're on select sites, add items to Droplist and we'll let you know if we detect a price drop. Honey is a sweet, viscous food substance made by honey bees and some related insects. Bees produce honey from the sugary secretions of plants (floral nectar) or from secretions of other insects (such as honeydew), by regurgitation, enzymatic activity, and water evaporation. You can have Honey & Lemon Garlic Pickles using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Honey & Lemon Garlic Pickles
- It’s 600 grams of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2/3 cup of water.
- It’s 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 2 of lemon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of glass jars with lids.
Bees store honey in wax structures called honeycombs. The variety of honey produced by honey bees (the genus Apis) is the. Overview Information Honey is a substance produced by bees from the nectar of plants. It is commonly used as a sweetener in food.
Honey & Lemon Garlic Pickles step by step
- Add water,salt,brown sugar,vinegar in stainless steel pot,let it boil until salt and sugar disolves ,heat off ,add honey,1 juice from 1 large lemon ,stir to mix ,let it cool.
- Peel garlic cloves,clean and let it dry.
- Clean the jars by hot water bath or steam,transfer to the tray ,in case use small jars like mine arrange neatly for easy while working.
- Now arragè garlic cloves and slices of lemon into jars.
- Add honey lemon brine to jars,close lids.
- Keep this in room temperature for 3 days ,then move to refrigerator ..ready to eat after 3 weeks,several months last long,i make small jars as easy to use per portion ,good to make as a gift ,many interesting dish from pickles garlic will post soon 🙂 ,after use garlic clove you will get the awesome brine for salad dressing and for cooking too ..dont waste it :).
- Day 3 color become golden :).