You can have Corn Salsa using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Corn Salsa
- It’s 1 (12 oz.) of Bag Frozen Corn, thawed & drained.
- Prepare 2 of Roma Tomatoes, deseeded & diced.
- It’s 1/3 C. of Onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Fresh Garlic, minced.
- You need 1/4 C. of Fresh Cilantro, chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Salt.
- You need 3/4 tsp. of Chili Powder.
Corn Salsa instructions
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together..
- Can just cover bowl with plastic wrap it transfer to a container with a lid..
- Place in the refrigerator and let sit for at least 3 hours so flavors combine..
- If your digestive system allows spicier foods, a minced Jalapeño would be good added to this. I use this in my Fiesta Fajita Tacos, but it is also good to put on salads, in a quesadilla, mixed with some pasta, or add some thinned tomato sauce and have it with some homemade pita chips..