Rustic Chicken Salad.
You can cook Rustic Chicken Salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Rustic Chicken Salad
- It’s 2 pounds of chicken breast.
- You need 1 head of Iceberg lettuce.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 3 of medium vine ripened tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need to taste of your favorite dressing for salad.
Rustic Chicken Salad instructions
- Heat pan with nonstick spray in it. Add chicken and add spices to the chicken. Heat covered for 10 minutes..
- Turn the chicken and cook 10 more minutes. take chicken out and cube the chicken then add back to pan. Fry for 7 minutes adding water a bit at the time..
- Tear the lettuce up and dice the tomatoes. Add to a bowl..
- When the chicken is done add to lettuce and tomatoes..
- Dress with dressing and serve, I hope you enjoy!.