Lemon Dill Chicken Salad. This simple, healthy chicken salad recipe is made with breast meat from a cooked rotisserie chicken, fresh lemon and dill. Lemon-Dill Chicken Salad can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to three days. A tart lemon-buttermilk dressing heavy with dill coats chicken, celery and lemon penne pasta.
Easy chickpea salad recipe with lemon, fresh dill, crisp cucumber and tomatoes that's quick to. Fresh lemon juice lightens up the salad and makes all the ingredients taste fresh. Extra-virgin olive oil balances the lemon and makes the dressing creamy. You can cook Lemon Dill Chicken Salad using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Dill Chicken Salad
- You need 3 cups of roast chicken breast cut into 3/4" cubes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced carrot.
- It’s 1/4 cups of diced onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced celery.
- It’s 1 of VERY small garlic clove, finely minced or grated.
- You need 1/3 cup of mayo.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon zest.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare a few of turns of black pepper.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of finely chopped dill.
But this Lemon Chicken Salad is terrific even without it! A substantial salad with a lemon marinated chicken, dressed with a dill lemon dressing with a touch of honey. Fresh lemon and dill create a quick Greek-inspired pan sauce for simple sautéed chicken breasts. Make it a meal: Serve with roasted broccoli and whole-wheat orzo.
Lemon Dill Chicken Salad step by step
- Put all ingredients in a mixing bowl and fold to season and incorporate evenly and thoroughly..
- Enjoy over salad greens, in a sandwich, with crackers, or with some pasta mixed in. :).
I served the chicken with a fennel cucumber and caper salad. Perfect for those hot Australian summer nights. Learn how to make Greek lemon-dill grilled chicken salad & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. A fabulous Greek salad with a few tasty additions like chickpeas and fresh dill. Swap fresh peppers for roasted peppers if desired.