Mike's Chilly Chicken Salad Wraps Or Sandwiches.
You can have Mike's Chilly Chicken Salad Wraps Or Sandwiches using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Mike's Chilly Chicken Salad Wraps Or Sandwiches
- It’s of ● For The Meats.
- It’s 2 (12.5 Cans) of Quality Chicken Breasts [fully drained].
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetables & Fruits.
- Prepare 1 of LG EX Firm Deseeded Cucumber.
- You need 2/3 Cup of Fresh Celery [with leaves].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Diced Vidalia Onion.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Diced Red Onion.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Diced Green Onion.
- It’s 1/2 of EX Firm Diced Deseeded Tomato.
- You need 1/2 of Deseeded Diced Jalapeño.
- You need 1/2 of LG Claussens Diced Crispy Pickle.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Diced Deseeded Green Bell Pepper.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Parsley Leaves.
- It’s of ● For The Seasonings [be careful not to add salt].
- You need of Juice Of Half LG Lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Lemon Pepper.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of Celery Seed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Dill.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 2/3 Cup of Real Mayonnaise.
- You need of ● For The Sides [as needed or, to taste].
- Prepare Leaves of Romaine Lettuce [or your choice].
- You need of Quality Heavy Crackers.
- Prepare of Lemon Wedges.
- You need Slices of Dill Pickle.
- It’s of Celery Salt.
Mike's Chilly Chicken Salad Wraps Or Sandwiches step by step
- Dice all vegetables and add seasonings. Mix well..
- This is a great brand of chicken breast and what my students used today..
- Incorporate all ingredients..
- Mix well and chill..
- Serve as a lettuce wrap with lemon wedges and cucumber slices as sides or garnishments..
- You can also serve this salad with quality heavy-duty crackers..
- Or, serve as a thick chilled sandwich with a lemon wedge, dill pickle and cucumber slices. Either way, enjoy!.