Fruit nuts and Udon noodle breakfast. See great recipes for Fruit nuts and Udon noodle breakfast too! See great recipes for Udon noodle soup w/ side dishes of zucchini & fruit too! Springy, bouncy, and toothsome, Tin Wah's Udon Noodles are a team favorite.
Super easy and aromatic, udon noodles are perfect for light dinner plans. You can even serve it as a starter before going for a full-course Chinese meal. Breakfast: Fruit smoothie made with plain. You can have Fruit nuts and Udon noodle breakfast using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Fruit nuts and Udon noodle breakfast
- You need 1 cup of udon noodles.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sake.
- You need 1/4 cup of pistachios nuts.
- It’s 1/3 cup of whole cashew nuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of walnut pieces.
- You need 1/4 cup of slivered almonds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1/3 cup of dried cherries.
- Prepare 1 1/3 oz of raisins.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dried figs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chinese lovers plums pit removed.
- You need 1/4 cup of chinese dried peaches.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
Nutrition facts and Information for Udon Noodle. For cold dish, drain, then rinse well with fresh cold water and drain again. Enjoy Udon noodles hot or cold. They are good as Soup, Salad and Stir Fry..
Fruit nuts and Udon noodle breakfast instructions
- Add fruits to pan add water heat.
- Add vinegar and noodles.
- Add sake let reduce.
- Add nuts stir in well and sesame oil.
- Serve enjoy.
Heap the udon noodles into soup bowls, and top each with a handful of pea shoots. Pour the hot soup over the noodles and pea shoots, dividing the tofu and mushrooms between bowls. Sprinkle with the green onions, add a pinch of chile flakes, if you want a kick, and serve warm. Note: The broth may arrive frozen for freshness. Smoked paprika gives this udon noodle bowl with corn, shrimp, and coconut milk a smoky flavor that is so good you'll be drinking the broth..