Crack Chicken Salad. This Slow Cooker Crack Chicken is Creamy, Cheesy, Ranch, and Bacon Shredded Chicken. This slow cooker crack chicken recipe couldn't be easier, honestly. It's just a few ingredients and they.
Which kind of chicken would you like in the recipe? This recipe for crack chicken gives instructions for the Instant Pot, slow cooker, or stove top. To keep this low carb, you can just eat it with a spoon, on top of a salad, or. You can have Crack Chicken Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Crack Chicken Salad
- It’s 1 of Rotisserie Chicken, shredded.
- It’s 1-2 cups of seedless grapes, halved.
- It’s 1 of gala or Fuji apple, small cubes.
- Prepare Handful of cilantro, chopped.
- It’s 1-3 tsp of garlic powder, salt, pepper and cayenne to taste.
- Prepare of (I add about a TBL of each because I like it well seasoned).
- You need 2-3 TBL of chia seeds.
- It’s 2-3 TBL of sunflower seeds.
- You need 1/2 of C- 3/4 C mayo (homemade makes this chicken salad!).
- It’s of (Use more mayo if you like it wetter).
The Best Chicken Salad recipe is unlike any other. Once you make this Crack Chicken Salad, you'll never make another chicken salad recipe again! Crack Chicken Pasta Salad is made with the ultimate trio of shredded chicken breasts in ranch dressing with crispy bacon on a bed of al dente noodles! The crack chicken is rich and decadent so the salad goes really well to balance it all out.
Crack Chicken Salad instructions
- In large bowl, shred chicken and add diced apples and halved grapes..
- Add cilantro, spices and chia and sunflower seeds.
- Add mayo to desired wetness.
Throw in a simple side salad and what an amazing dinner. It really isn't anymore trouble to make a double recipe. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and. Crack Chicken Soup makes an ideal meal for cold winter nights, but we enjoy it year round, no matter the Season. Just pick up a cooked rotisserie chicken and let's get on it!