Chipotle Chicken Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette. I love Chipotle's chipotle honey vinaigrette so I came up with this copycat version by fiddling around with How To Make Chipotle Honey Vinaigrette. Simply combine all of the ingredients in a blender or Made this tonight to make a big salad with leftover chicken. My whole family loved this dressing!
Serve this salad with a side of chips for scooping and you'll have the perfect, healthy Mexican salad that's both delicious and fun! This honey, lime and chipoltle vinaigrette is a perfect light dressing that you can use to add stupendous flavor to your green salad. This dressing would be great to marinate a bean salad or even just drizzled over a wedge of iceberg lettuce. You can cook Chipotle Chicken Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Chipotle Chicken Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette
- You need 2 Tbsp of lime juice (about 1 lime).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chipotle powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 of chicken boobs.
- It’s 1 head of romaine, chopped.
- It’s 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, sliced.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, diced.
- It’s 1 cup of thawed corn.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of cilantro, minced.
If you like your dressing more on the creamy side. To assemble salad layer lettuce onto serving plates, then divide remaining ingredients among plates over lettuce and drizzle with desired amount of vinaigrette, or alternately add all salad ingredients to a salad bowl and toss with. A Chipotle flavored Grilled Shrimp Salad served with a fresh Honey Lime Vinaigrette. So I ended up going with a Chipotle Lime Marinade, then turned it into a healthy shrimp salad and added some tex-mex veggies along with a Honey Lime Vinaigrette.
Chipotle Chicken Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette instructions
- Combine the lime juice, garlic, salt, pepper, honey, and olive oil in a small mason jar or bowl. Whisk/shake the vinaigrette..
- Pour ~2 Tbsp of the vinaigrette into a qt zip lock. Add the chipotle, cumin, and oregano to the zip lock and mix..
- To the remaining dressing, add the mayo and mix again. The mayonaise helps stabilize the dressing. Taste for salt..
- Butterfly the chicken boobs..
- Put the chicken in the zip lock and smoosh around with the marinade. Set aside while you prep the other salad ingredients..
- Rinse and chop the lettuce..
- Combine the tomato, corn, onion, avocado, and cilantro..
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over med-high heat. Sear the chicken ~5 minutes. Remove from skillet and rest. Feel free to sprinkle a little extra salt on them. Slice..
- Assemble the salad with a bed of lettuce, the sliced chicken, and the mix. Drizzle with vinaigrette and serve..
Next, make the chipotle lime vinaigrette in a food processor. Last, put all the ingredients together, toss and top with sliced avocado. The chipotle lime vinaigrette calls for chipotle chilis in adobo sauce. Look for cans on the Mexican food isle of your grocery store, gluten free if needed. It's the corn and the honey and the garlic and the herbs and the lime and all that.