Chicken Salad Melt. Apples add just the right amount of sweetness and some crunch to Chicken Salad Melts. For a change, we serve the chicken salad over English muffin. Vey good but I didn't have English muffins.
Ruth Peterson from Jenison, Michigan uses up leftover chicken to create a creamy spread from open-faced sandwiches. "They're delicious, satisfying and inexpensive," she notes. View top rated Chicken salad melt recipes with ratings and reviews. Top half of bread slices evenly with chicken salad. You can have Chicken Salad Melt using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Chicken Salad Melt
- You need 1 pound of cooked chicken 1/4 – 1/2 inch dice.
- You need 1 stalk of celery — washed and fine dice.
- It’s 1/4 of of onion — fine dice.
- Prepare 1/4 of of red bell pepper — fine dice.
- You need 2 tablespoons of parsley — no stems and finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ranch salad dressing.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 2 slices of bread- per sandwich.
- It’s 2 slices of Pepper Jack cheese- per sandwich.
Spread remaining butter on ungrilled sides of sandwiches, and cook until golden and cheese is melted. Savory chicken salad on a sub roll toasted with melted cheese. You can have a chicken salad melt while still keeping things light with Sargento® Ultra Thin® Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices, herbs and fresh ingredients. All-natural white-meat chicken salad made with apples, raisins and celery served open-faced on grilled artisan whole grain.
Chicken Salad Melt instructions
- Dice chicken ( I like to use the Rotisserie Chicken or left over baked..
- Mix all of the salad ingredients together and let sit..
- Place a slice of cheese on each side of the bread add chicken salad in between..
- Spray with pan spray or use 1 teaspoon of melted butter for each side of the sandwich on a griddle pan over a moderate heat and cook until GBD about 3-4 minutes each side..
- Cheese should be melty, melty.
Topped with tomato and melted Monterey Jack. Be the first to rate & review! Chicken Salad Melt. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chicken salad is any salad with chicken as a main ingredient. Other common ingredients may include mayonnaise, hard-boiled egg, celery, onion, pepper, pickles (or pickle relish) and a variety of mustards.