Spicy rotisserie chicken salad. Really too much left, to just throw away? I love spicy food, so this is how I make my chicken salad. Adjust amount of ingredients, to make the amount you want.
You need to let this set and the flavors meld before eating. This spicy chicken salad is kind of a riff on it, with a much simpler version of kou shui ji sauce serving as the dressing. I'm also using a rotisserie chicken, because I've lately discovered that rotisserie chickens are a working girl's best friend. You can have Spicy rotisserie chicken salad using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Spicy rotisserie chicken salad
- Prepare of Rotisserie chicken (you can add skin if you like).
- It’s 2-4 of boiled eggs.
- You need of Hot pico de gallo.
- You need of Mayonnaise or miracle whip.
- Prepare of Salt/pepper/cayenne pepper.
After a long commute to work, a long day. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. Stir into dressing along with avocado, bacon and crumbled blue cheese. Spicy Chicken Peanut Soba Noodle Salad.
Spicy rotisserie chicken salad step by step
- Shred room temperature chicken, in a bowl.
- Dice eggs, to your desired size & add to chicken.
- Add desired amount of pico de gallo, I usually use 4-5 tbsp, depending on how much I'm making..
- Add in your Mayo or miracle whip. I usually use 2-4 tbsp, but I like mine really creamy :).
- Season with salt, pepper & Cayenne to your taste.
- Eat on crackers, bed of lettuce or in a sandwich..enjoy!.
Homemade chicken pot pie sounds time-consuming, but Spicy Southern Kitchen speeds things up with refrigerated pie crusts and rotisserie chicken. If you enjoyed this easy rotisserie chicken salad recipe, please send me a message or drop me a comment below. I would love to hear how my recipes have changed your ideas of what healthy food could be. Don't buy a store-made rotisserie chicken sitting in the warmer all day. Make something far fresher and healthier on a grill at home.