Bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños. Jalapeno peppers are stuffed with a blend of cream cheese and Cheddar cheese in this crowd-pleasing, bacon-wrapped appetizer. Spicy, cheesy, and creamy bacon wrapped cheesy stuffed jalapeños are always the first appetizer to disappear whenever I bring them to a party. They're perfect for celebrations, Super Bowl, game day, and more.
Who can resist fresh jalapenos stuffed with cheese, wrapped in bacon and baked to crispy perfection? Jalapeño poppers are one of the easiest, most satisfying party apps. Mix cream cheese with Pepper Jack, stuff it in jalapeños, and wrap it all in bacon. You can have Bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños
- Prepare of 1 serving/wrapped jalapeño.
- It’s 1 large of jalapeño (or whatever size you'd like).
- Prepare 2 of dates (or figs, if you're feeling fancy).
- You need 2 oz of goat cheese (can Sub in gorgonzola or cheese w/similar texture).
- You need 1 slice of Bacon (or equivalent prosciutto if that's what you like!).
Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Combine the sausage and cheese; stuff into jalapenos. Wrap each with a piece of bacon; secure with toothpicks. Make these Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers as an appetizer for your next party night or game day!
Bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Either use nonstick cookie/baking sheet or prep by covering with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Slit the jalapeño vertically on the side, but do not slice all the way through. Core and de-seed to your preference..
- Do the same with the dates (I used medjool dates), but it's not a big deal if you accidentally slice all the way through..
- Using 1 teaspoon (or small spoon), dollop out some of the goat cheese (or gorgonzola or similar consistency cheese that you'd like the flavor to come out) into the date(s) and close the date up. Since the cheese will be creamy/sticky, the date should stay closed..
- If you're using a large jalapeño, you can stuff 2 of these stuffed dates (or figs) into it..
- *Keep in mind that depending on the size of your jalapeño, you may only be able to stuff it with one of these stuffed dates (or figs)..
- If you LOVE bacon (or prosciutto, if you choose to use that), then you can use two slices or one thick cut, whatever your preference. I used one slice and wrapped around the jalapeño. Use toothpicks to hold in place, as necessary..
- Load your bacon wrapped jalapeños stuffed with goat cheese stuffed dates (or whatever variety you end up with) onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or check every 5 minutes thereafter until the bacon is crispy/at the consistency you and/or your guests enjoy it. (If you've stored it away in the fridge before baking it (for an event, e.g.), then double the initial baking time.).
- Let cool for 5 minutes, but be aware they're piping hot! 10 minutes might cool them too much, but use your discretion and kick off the game (or whatever you happen to be doing while enjoying these delights)!.
Loaded with creamy and Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers. This post may contain affiliate links which won't change your price but will share some commission. Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos with cream cheese, cheddar and crispy bacon is the appetizer everyone is going back for. Serve with Red Sangria for the perfect adult evening and enjoy the sweet heat! Fresh jalapenos are stuffed with a mixture of cheeses and seasoning and wrapped in smoky bacon and cooked on the barbecue until tender.