Zucchini Bread. This is the best zucchini bread recipe ever! It's got more zucchini and more sugar than most One of the reasons this is such an easy zucchini bread recipe, is because there's not much prep work for. Zucchini bread is a type of quick bread.
This Classic Zucchini Bread Is The BEST Zucchini Bread Recipe! It Is Easy To Make, Perfectly Spiced, And The Zucchini Bread Is Super Moist! The Best Way To Use Up Your Garden Zucchini. You can cook Zucchini Bread using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 cups of shredded and drained zucchini.
- Prepare 1 cup of crushed pineapple.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- You need 1 cup of raisens.
This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood. An easy healthy zucchini bread made with wholesome ingredients and two full cups of zucchini. This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. For Cranberry Orange Bread: omit the zucchini, cinnamon, cloves and raisins.
Zucchini Bread step by step
- Beat together in a large mixing bowl, sugar, eggs, vegetable oil and vanilla..
- Add zucchini and crushed pineapple and beat..
- Add nutmeg, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, flour and salt and beat..
- Mix in chopped pecans and raisins..
- Grease 2 loaf pans. Bake loaves at 350 degrees for 45 minutes..
- Remove after 5 minutes from loaf pan and let cool on a baking rack..
This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! Homemade zucchini bread is an easy, healthy, and delicious way to use up your summertime zucchini. This zucchini bread recipe is made with simple. The spicy, sweet smell of this easy, quick bread baking brings back fond Even if you hate zucchini, you will love this bread!