Mexi Chicken Salad. Great recipe for Mexi Chicken Salad. Cook chicken completely and set aside. Place tortilla strips on a baking sheet; spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with chili powder.
Hot Mexi Chicken Salad Sandwiches. recipe by Mexi-Chicken Avocado Cups. Reviews for: Photos of Mexi-Chicken Avocado Cups. This is the dressing I always go to when making a taco salad. You can cook Mexi Chicken Salad using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Mexi Chicken Salad
- You need 2 heads of romaine lettuce, chopped.
- It’s 3-4 of chicken breast, diced and cooked.
- Prepare 4 of tortilla shells, cut into strips.
- You need of Dressing:.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of ranch dressing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of salsa.
- You need of Toppings as desired:.
- Prepare 1 can of corn, drained.
- It’s 1 can of black beans, rinsed & drained.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel, drained.
- Prepare of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of green onions, sliced.
- It’s of tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare of avocados, diced.
I have used it on both beef and chicken taco salads. Get full nutrition facts for other Chuy's products and all your other favorite brands. This Mexican chicken salad recipe is great for meal prep. This Mexican chicken avocado salad recipe would be great for potlucks or picnics or that sorta thing if the weather ever warms up.
Mexi Chicken Salad instructions
- Cook chicken completely and set aside..
- Place tortilla strips on a baking sheet; spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with chili powder. Bake under broiler on low until crisp and slightly browned. Set aside..
- Mix dressing ingredients together until smooth and incorporated..
- Mix together the corn, black beans and rotel in medium bowl..
- Make an assembly line for plating with all cold ingredients..
- And warm ingredients..
From Review: Take out of East Coast Taco. Chicken Salad Chick is a fast casual restaurant chain and franchise of chicken salad restaurants based in Auburn, Alabama. Chicken – I used boneless and skinless breast for this salad recipe but feel free to substitute these for Assemble the chicken and rice salad: Add all ingredients to a large bowl, season with salt and. Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad: loaded with veggies and topped with spicy tomato ranch dressing. This is not your average Grilled Chicken Salad recipe!