Red, White, and Blue Chicken Salad. This chicken salad is great for lunch, dinner or a midnight snack. What a refreshing twist on a chicken salad recipe. It's sweet, savory and has a little tang.
Healthier Generation's recipe tutorial for making "Red, White, and Blue Chicken Salad," a delicious meal to complement your next summer bbq. Throw something easy on the grill like Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs and you are set for the day! You are going to love this red white and blue fruit salad. You can have Red, White, and Blue Chicken Salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red, White, and Blue Chicken Salad
- Prepare 1 bag of Baby Spinach.
- It’s 6-8 of strawberries sliced.
- It’s 4-6 oz of feta cheese crumbled.
- You need 6 oz of blueberries.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion diced.
- Prepare of Small handfull of sliced almonds.
- It’s 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need of Poppyseed dressing.
We're celebrating Flag Day in the kitchen with a red white and blue chicken salad, featuring a low fat yogurt and spring onion dressing. We are making food for Flag Day with Chef John Slattery, from ChefJohnSlattery.com, with a red white and blue grilled chicken and spinach salad! For the salad: In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard and salt. Add the grapes, blueberries, radicchio and endive and toss well to coat.
Red, White, and Blue Chicken Salad instructions
- Dice chicken breast into small pieces and saute over medium heat untill cooked through.
- Once chicken is cooked mix all ingredients and spoon poppyseed dressing over all..
Drain the cucumbers and add them to the bowl along with the gorgonzola picante and pistachios. This is the perfect salad for your Fourth of July celebration or any summer cookout or gathering. Small firm potatoes and chopped hard-boiled eggs make this a delicious potato salad, and the colorful potatoes make it attractive and festive. Red, White, and Blue Potato Salad. Blue potatoes are starchier than the others and tend to bleed, so cook them separately.