Spicy Beer Battered Deep Fried Pickles. Beer Battered Fried Pickles are coated in a light and crispy beer batter. Serve with Spicy Ranch Dip for the ultimate southern appetizer or game day food. It's really hard to stop eating these amazing Beer Battered Fried Pickles.
All Reviews for Beer Batter Deep Fried Dill Pickles. Using paper towels, pat the pickles dry. Working in batches, dredge the pickles in the flour, shaking off any excess. You can have Spicy Beer Battered Deep Fried Pickles using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Spicy Beer Battered Deep Fried Pickles
- Prepare 1 of dill pickles (I only use the always refrigerated Claussen dill pickles, the halves are best).
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp of season salt (more or less to taste).
- It’s 3/4 tsp of cayenne pepper (more, less, or omit to taste).
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of beer of choice.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of vegetable oil for frying.
Baked Eggs with Spicy Tomato Sauce, Chickpeas, and Mozzarella. Who doesn't love beer battered…anything, right? The light, crunchy texture is so delicious, and pairs perfectly with a briny batch of Farmer's Garden by. Beer Batter Fried Chicken Recipes Pretzel Bites Pickles Farmer Spicy Deep Dishes Food. mmmm.
Spicy Beer Battered Deep Fried Pickles step by step
- Drain the juice from the pickles. Slice pickles to desired thickness. I slice mine about 1/4 of an inch. Dry slices as much as possible with a paper towel..
- Preheat oil (at least an inch deep) to 375˚ (I use an electric skillet). While oil is heating, prepare batter..
- Combine flour, season salt, cayenne pepper, and baking powder in a pie pan or other shallow dish..
- Whisk together the beer, eggs, and oil in another pie plate or shallow dish..
- When oil has reached 375˚, begin soaking many pickle slices into liquid mixture..
- After soaking pickles in beer mixture, dredge slices in flour mixture..
- Carefully drop pickle slices into hot oil. Fry until golden brown. Remove from grease and set on paper towels on a plate..
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce. I don't use any. They're that good!.
It's really hard to find them where I live now, but hailing from the south- I knew I had to post this recipe. DIRECTIONS. pat pickles dry with paper towel. whisk egg, beer, baking powder, and salt. add flour, whisk until smooth. Crunchy pickles in a crispy batter. Served with a spicy chipotle mayonnaise! Dip the dredged pickles into beer batter to coat.