Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad. Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad: loaded with veggies and topped with spicy tomato ranch dressing. This is not your average Grilled Chicken Salad recipe! Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad – this fresh salad bursting with south-of -the-border flavor is a great way to keep meals healthy and delicious!
That's when this salad fits the bill. Serve it as a side dish at BBQs or as an entree on a busy night after work. When it comes to salads this is one of my children's favourites. You can have Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad using 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad
- Prepare of ● For The Proteins.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of Bag John Soules Grilled Chicken Breast Strips.
- Prepare of ● For The Mexican Salad.
- You need as needed of Queso Fresco Cheese [to top].
- You need 1 Can of Bush's Black Bean Fiesta.
- Prepare 1 Can of Drained Sweet Corn.
- You need 1 Can of Drained ROTEL.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of Can Hatch Green Chilies.
- Prepare 2 of LG Desedded Jalepenos.
- You need 1 Bunch of Cilantro Leaves.
- It’s 1 of LG Peeled Cucumber.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of LG Desedded Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Jar of Roasted Red Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Thin Sliced Cabbage.
- It’s 1 Can of Drained Black Olives.
- You need 1 of EX LG Firm Deseeded Chopped Tomato.
- It’s 1 of Medium Chopped White Onion.
- You need 1 of Small Chopped Red Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Green Onion Stalks.
- Prepare 1 Can of Drained Artichokes.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Baby Carrots.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need as needed of Ripe Avocados [served to the side].
Not only this salad has a very satisfying look, but also it's really really healthy and. All Reviews for Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad. Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. BLT Balsamic Chicken Avocado Feta Salad is a delicious twist to a BLT in a bowl, with a balsamic dressing that doubles as a marinade! moes mexican-grill-streaker-chicken-salad nutrition facts and nutritional information.
Mike's Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad instructions
- Here's what you'll need..
- Chop all of your vegetables and add spices and canned goods. Gently mix. Chill for 2 hours..
- If interested, make my, "Mike's Avocado Jalapeno Cilantro Dressing Or Dip," to go with this dish and chill..
- Serve on tacos, burritos, nachos, etc, or to the side of any Hispanic dish. Enjoy!.
Preheat a grill to medium high and brush the grates with vegetable oil. An authentic marinade for Mexican chicken grilled chicken based on the famous Mexican Sinaloa chicken street food. A real Mexican marinade for chicken that's simple to make but packs in BIG flavours! This chicken is a home-style version of Mexican street food. Smoky and spicy this Mexican Grilled Chipotle Chicken is bathed in the most flavorful marinade.