Mike's Crispy Southwestern Chicken Salad. Place toasted tortilla wedges around edge of salad bowl. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io. Place Chicken Fried Steak on a plate, cover with White Sausage Gravy and place eggs atop of gravy.
This southwestern chicken salad is no different. It's healthy, light and fresh topped with warm spicy chicken and a creamy cilantro dressing. This creamy delicious dressing is beyond this world. You can have Mike's Crispy Southwestern Chicken Salad using 30 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Mike's Crispy Southwestern Chicken Salad
- It’s 3 (12 oz) of Cans Drained Chicken Breast.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Mayonnaise [+ or -].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fine Minced Celery.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Fine Minced White Onions.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Fine Minced Red Onions.
- It’s 1 of Fine Minced Deseeded Jalapeno.
- Prepare 1/4 of Fine Minced Green & Red Bell Peppers.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fine Minced Radishes.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fine Minced Cucumbers.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Fine Minced Green Onions.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Chopped Parsley.
- You need 1/4 of Fine Minced Carrots.
- You need 1/4 of Fine Minced Dill Pickles.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of Can Drained Green Chilies.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Cilantro.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Salsa.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Mexican Oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lime Juice.
- You need of ● For The Sides/Additions [as needed].
- You need of Sliced Tomatoes.
- It’s of Sliced Pickles.
- Prepare of Sliced Avocados.
- You need of Quality Crackers.
- Prepare of Sliced Cucumbers.
- It’s Leaves of Large Bib Lettuce.
- Prepare of Lemon Or Lime Wedges.
- You need of Thick Toasted White Or Wheat Bread.
- You need of Toasted Onion Or Garlic Bagels.
I also bake the crispy wontons instead of frying them. —Kylea Rorabaugh of Kansas City, Missouri. My mom made it when I was growing up, but I added veggies and lightened the sweet-and-sour dressing. I also bake the crispy wontons instead of frying them. A hearty salad chock-full of crispy chicken, cheddar cheese, black beans and avocado.
Mike's Crispy Southwestern Chicken Salad step by step
- Drain your chicken breasts..
- Fine mince all vegetables and mix in mayo. Chill well & stir occasionally..
- Serve with quality crackers..
- Serve as healthy lettuce wraps..
So last week when the craving struck, I decided to make a southwestern style version for dinner with crispy chicken, avocado, cheddar cheese, black beans, bell pepper and onion all tossed in a creamy. This peppy chicken salad is rich with a variety of southwestern spices, crunchy orange bell peppers, sweet kernels of corn and fiery bits of jalapeno. Southwestern Chicken Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You'll love the crispy homemade tortilla strips on this fun chopped chicken salad. We spiced them with ground cumin to go with the tangy lime vinaigrette, but you can experiment with other spices and dried herbs like smoked paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, or oregano.