Dill Pickle Chips.
You can have Dill Pickle Chips using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Dill Pickle Chips
- You need 3.5 lbs of pickling cucumbers, sliced 1/4".
- It’s of Sea salt.
- It’s 2 c of water.
- You need 1 c of vinegar.
- You need 1/4 c of Ball Kosher Dill Pickle Mix.
Dill Pickle Chips step by step
- Wash and trim cucumbers. Slice to 1/4" thickness. Place into large bowl..
- Sprinkle cucumbers with sea salt. Mix well. Drain excess water. Repeat salt/mix/drain every 15 min. for at least one hour. In colander, rinse salt from cucumbers and return to bowl..
- Boil remaining ingredients in sauce pan. Pour over pickle slices and cool to room temperature..
- Divide into jars and store in refrigerator. Ready to eat after 24 hours, reaches optimal flavor after 3 weeks. Keeps in refrigerator for 3 months..