Delicious crock pot chicken salad. Great recipe for Delicious crock pot chicken salad. Once the chicken is done, take it out of the broth and shred it. Add the mayo to the shredded chicken and mix.
Stir shredded chicken back into the crock pot. Taste for seasonings and adjust accordingly. Top with fresh parsley or cilantro and jalapeno rings. You can have Delicious crock pot chicken salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Delicious crock pot chicken salad
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts (boiled).
- Prepare 3 cups of vegetable broth.
- You need 2 teaspoons of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tablespoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
Do you happen to remember the total weight of the chicken was? Depending on the size of your chicken breasts, didn't know what to. Dump these crock-pot chicken tacos ingredients into a slow cooker instead! This crock-pot chicken tacos recipe is great for making huge taco salads.
Delicious crock pot chicken salad step by step
- In a crockpot, add everything except the mayonnaise.
- Let it cook for 2 hours on medium heat.
- Once the chicken is done, take it out of the broth and shred it.
- Add the mayo to the shredded chicken and mix.
- Add some pepper and.
You need a good crock pot for this Crock Pot Chicken and Zucchini Recipe. One of my favorite slow cookers is this programmable crock pot for when I am am not at Enjoy Crock Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole Recipe any day of the week thanks to this easy and delicious slow cooker recipe. Crock-Pot® Chicken is a super-simple recipe that fills the need for easy, budget-friendly and kidney-friendly meals To make chicken soup from leftovers, add egg noodles, low sodium broth, carrot Hawaiian Chicken Salad Sandwich. You don't have to travel to Hawaii to get a taste of the islands. My Slow Cooker Crock Pot Chicken Corn Chowder is one of the best stick to your ribs soups that I I promise you will love this recipe.