Leftover Chicken Salad. Make a quick, delicious salad with leftover rotisserie chicken, some fruit, nuts, and a tangy mayo-mustard dressing. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Leftover Rotisserie Chicken Salad. This easy chicken salad is the perfect way to use up leftover chicken!
For leftover chicken salad: Mix all leftover ingredients together. Delicious served on a plate of lettuce- suppose you could put in a sandwich. Probably would be best served the next day to let flavors blend. You can have Leftover Chicken Salad using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Leftover Chicken Salad
- You need 3 cups of chopped up leftover chicken.
- It’s 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It’s 2 of tops of a green onion cut up.
- You need 2 of taps sweet relish.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of yellow mustard.
- You need 5 of tblsps miracle whip.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of tblsp sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of maple glazed pecan pieces dates and apples (for salad toppings).
Don't toss out that leftover chicken breast (that you refuse to eat because you're sick and tired of it Toss it in a salad, chop it up, then wrap it up! Remember, you should always adjust recipes like this. Leftover Chicken Salad recipe: Try this Leftover Chicken Salad recipe, or contribute your own. Leftover chicken is the perfect starting point for this crunchy Middle Eastern chicken salad, also featuring carrots and almonds in a tangy, yogurt dressing.
Leftover Chicken Salad instructions
- Put everything in a medium bowl and mix together. Put in airtight container and refrigerate or eat on sandwiches or with a spoon..
Serve with pita wedges for a nutritious and. This bbq chicken salad is made up of all of your favorite things at a bbq, but all chopped up and Step One: Are you using leftover bbq chicken or are you making this bbq chicken salad with new. However, leftover chicken is an amazingly versatile dish. Once you've taken the meat off the bones and shredded it, you're left with lots of easy weeknight meal possibilities. Well, I did use those leftovers for chicken salad.