Grilled cheese and hide an Egg. Introducing the Grilled Cheese Eggsplosion, a hybrid sandwich consisting of a simple grilled cheese sandwich with two eggs-in-a-hole replacing plain How do you improve on egg-in-a-hole? Make it an egg-in-a-hole grilled cheese sandwich, and treat yourself to what is quite possibly the best breakfast. Egg-in-a-hole has long been one of our favorite breakfasts: Cut a hole out of a slice of bread, cook in butter, break an egg into the hole.
I make these for breakfast, lunch or diner, especially on days when I don't want to. When is an egg sandwich recipe a masterpiece? When it meets a grilled cheese recipe. You can have Grilled cheese and hide an Egg using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. This is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled cheese and hide an Egg
- You need 3 piece of bread any like Artisan breads are best.
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of different cheeses.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of side of fresh fruit figs go well.
- It’s 1 of butter.
- Prepare 1 of smear of any topanaude.
A crispy cheesy toad in a hole egg. Frico cheese toast with a fried egg in the middle. And adding a egg just blows all other grilled cheeses out of the water. Add egg and fry until cooked to your preference. (Yolk can either be broke or not as to your preference.) In a nonstick pan, fry ham until warm and lightly brown.
Grilled cheese and hide an Egg step by step
- Heat skillet. Butter one side of fresh bread. Use a sm cookiie cutter if you don't have one use a shot glass or top to a shaker, to hole out the bread. Then flip the hot side up crack open the Egg into the middle the salt n pepper while its sunny side up!.
- Use a sweet butter on the bread hole if you want. A lil honey ,or vanilla, or fruit puree is good to whip up into your butter!.
- Flip up the other 2 slices and begin layering your cheeses. When they begin to melt put the sandwich together! At this time you should flip the egg bread and then put your topping on it.
- Slather your sweet butter on the hole..and slice up your figs, or stone fruit and enjoy.
On one slice of sourdough bread, layer slice of cheddar cheese, ham, slice of swiss cheese and fried egg. This bacon & egg breakfast grilled cheese sandwich recipe is quick and delicious! As eggs begin to set, gently PULL the eggs across the pan with an inverted turner, forming large soft curds. Grilled Cheese Egg in a Hole. by: Joy Huang Can't decide whether to make a grilled cheese or an egg in a hole?