Crock Pot Salsa Chicken.
You can have Crock Pot Salsa Chicken using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Crock Pot Salsa Chicken
- It’s 1 pack of chicken breast, cut into cubes (you can also use chicken thighs, my chicken breast pack was a little under 5 pounds).
- You need 1 Jar of Salsa (any flavor you have).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried cilantro.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Sazon with achiote (for color).
Crock Pot Salsa Chicken step by step
- Rinse your chicken and cut into big cubes, then place into your crock pot that has been sprayed with cooking spray…..
- Place all remaining ingredients into crock pot and stir thoroughly…..
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours….. I cheated a little bit, I stirred it halfway thru the cooking process! 😱.
- Shred chicken with 2 forks 🍴 when done and serve with yellow rice 🍚 or place chicken on top of flour tortillas…….
- Enjoy 😉!.