Hawaiian Delight Zucchini Bread. Never fails to bring rave reviews! In large bowl combine eggs,sugar,oil,baby food,vanilla and zucchini. Some of the reviewers suggested that it tasted like Kings Hawaiian Bread.
Growing your zucchini not only gives you access to the fruit at its prime; it also means you can harvest the delicate and delicious yellow flowers of this prolific plant. Harvest round zucchini when it's about the size of a billiard ball—there's a reason one of the most popular round zucchinis is called "Eight Ball." Homemade zucchini bread is an easy, healthy, and delicious way to use up your summertime zucchini. This zucchini bread recipe is made with simple, wholesome. You can have Hawaiian Delight Zucchini Bread using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Hawaiian Delight Zucchini Bread
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 (4 ounce) of containers Gerber Hawaiian Delight baby food.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cups of grated zucchini.
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of crushed pineapple (drained).
- It’s 1/2 cup of raisins (not a deal breaker to omit).
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pecans. (I always use pecans but I'm sure it would be good with any nut or ok if u needed to leave out.).
This is a great bread machine recipe that substitutes pineapple juice for the usual water, making it extra flavorful. Rating This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! This is a list of dishes in Hawaiian cuisine, which includes Native Hawaiian cuisine and the broader fusion Cuisine of Hawaii.
Hawaiian Delight Zucchini Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Spray 2 8×4 bread pans with baking spray or grease and flour pans..
- In large bowl combine eggs,sugar,oil,baby food,vanilla and zucchini. Beat until well blended..
- Stir in flour,salt,baking powder,baking soda until blended..
- Add pineapple,raisins,and pecans; stir til well blended..
- Pour into prepared pans. Bake for 1 hour,or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove to cooling rack..
- Cool in pans for 15 minutes. Remove from pans and cool on rack..
- Freezes well. I wrap mine in plastic wrap then aluminum foil and put in zip lock bag removing air from bag..
- Refrigerate leftovers..
The Cuisine of Hawaii refers to the indigenous, ethnic, and local cuisines within the diverse state of Hawaii. Soft, moist, ultra fudgy chocolate zucchini bread, with a full cup of zucchini in the recipe, to add moisture without extra fat and calories! To keep the recipe vegan, I often use coconutmilk yogurt, but other nondairy yogurts such as almond or soy yogurt work as well. Savory zucchini bread has so much good stuff going on in the flavor department that you'd think it's complicated to make. Blissfully, that couldn't be This savory, satisfying loaf has so many great flavors going on that it's a total delight to eat.