BLTA Chicken Salad Lettuce Boats. BLTA made into a hearty and delicious chicken salad! Perfect wrapped in a lettuce for a lower carb version or serve with bread. Chicken Salad with all the flavors of a bacon lettuce tomato and avocado sandwich, without the heavy bread!
The chicken salad keeps for a few days in the fridge, so it works great for meal prep too! In the summer, I usually reach for the butter lettuce more often than I make toast or a sandwich, because it's unbelievably beautiful and so refreshing. One of my favorite lettuce wrap recipes are these Turkey Taco Lettuce Wrap. You can have BLTA Chicken Salad Lettuce Boats using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of BLTA Chicken Salad Lettuce Boats
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of lemon juice.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of green onion.
- You need 1 tsp. of parsley.
- Prepare 3 cups of cooked diced chicken breast.
- It’s of salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste for chicken.
- Prepare 6 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of grape tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, sliced.
- It’s leaves of Romaine lettuce.
This delicious broccoli salad is a combination of broccoli, bacon, red onion, cranberries, sunflower seeds and goat cheese. And it's topped with a creamy mayonnaise yogurt dressing. Chicken and Lettuce Salad with Orange Dressing. BLT Chicken Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
BLTA Chicken Salad Lettuce Boats step by step
- Cook chicken seasoned with spices of choice. Stir together yogurt, mayo, lemon juice, green onions and parsley. Add chicken, bacon and tomatoes. Fill in lettuce leaves with mixture and top with avocado slices..
- Can also be enjoyed as a chopped salad!.
Place salad greens in a large bowl. Sprinkle with tomatoes, chicken and bacon; garnish with eggs. Asian Lettuce Wrap Chicken Chopped SaladFull Belly Sisters. BLTA Keto Chicken salad tops the list as our most POPULAR family friendly keto recipe! Everyone loves a good BLT, bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich, but have you tried BLTA Keto Chicken salad?