Black Bean Cauliflower Rice with Jalapeño Pickles. The same great flavors of Cuban-style black beans and rice made with riced cauliflower! Paleo friendly cauliflower rice made with coconut milk, ginger, jalapenos and cumin. This delicious dish can be used to replace rice and is full of health Cauliflower rice is one of the first things you learn about when you take a hop, skip and a jump at the paleo lifestyle.
Cooking something light for dinner, that requires low carb, oil free, and vegetarians, are always challenged me. Pickled jalapeños are super versatile, and taste amazing when made at home. Add remaining salt, tomato sauce, black beans and Mina Harissa; stir and bring to a boil. You can have Black Bean Cauliflower Rice with Jalapeño Pickles using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Table of Recipes
Ingredients of Black Bean Cauliflower Rice with Jalapeño Pickles
- Prepare 12 oz of frozen cauliflower rice.
- Prepare 1 can of black bean rinsed and drained.
- Prepare of Chopped 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 2-3 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need of Chopped bell peppers.
- You need of Chopped 1/2 cup jalapeños pickles (optional) you can substitute with chili flakes or fresh jalapeño.
- You need of Chopped cilantro, parsley, or green onion as you prefer.
- Prepare of Seasoning:.
- It’s 1 tsp of cayenne pepper (less or more).
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika (less or more).
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper (less or more).
- You need 1/2 tsp of chicken powder (optional) I used 1/2tsp mushrooms powder instead.
- You need of Oil (optional) I skipped the oil.
To serve: coarsely chopped pickled jalapeño chillies. Cover black beans generously with cold water in a saucepan, place over medium-high heat, bring to the boil Add rice, stir to coat, then add stock, season to taste, bring to the boil, then reduce heat to medium, cover with a tight-fitting. The Best Beans Black Cauliflower Recipes on Yummly Roasted Vegan Thanksgiving Feast Platter, Za'atar-roasted Cauliflower Steaks With Bean Salad, Cauliflower Chickpea Nachos.
Black Bean Cauliflower Rice with Jalapeño Pickles step by step
- Pour the cauliflower into non-stick frying pan over medium heat, sauté until heated through and water is cooked off. And than Set aside..
- Still in the same pan, add the onion and garlic and sauté until golden. In this point you can use a little bit olive oil or any vegetables oil if you want. But I don’t use oil..
- Then add bell peppers and jalapeños. Continue sautéing until onion begins to turn translucent. Add black bean and cauliflower, seasoning with cayenne pepper, paprika, salt, pepper, and a bit mushroom powder (chicken powder)..
- Mixed well and cook for another 2 minutes. Taste it before turn off the heat. Lastly sprinkle with chopped cilantro. Serve and enjoy 😍.
- Tips: If you skipped the jalapeño pickles, you can adding 2tsp of fresh lemon juice. 🙏.
Keto Chicken and Cauliflower "Rice" CasseroleYummly. The spicy combination of pickled jalapenos, carrots, and onions known as escabeche gets a twist with cauliflower in this recipe from Tacolicious. Cauliflower Rice Recipe-Gobi Rice-Cauliflower Pulao (Indian style). I just tried this recipe, it came out well but somewhere i feel like eating a tomato rice with a cauliflower in it 🙂 Thanx for the recipe though..lime cauliflower rice gives a slight crunch while the roasted corn and black beans lend a savory I'd highly recommend my crispy pressure cooker pork tenderloin carnitas or jalapeño lime chicken Drain and rinse black beans and corn, removing as much water as possible before adding to one. Cauliflower Rice Chicken Enchilada Casserole is a lower carb version of a favorite comfort food!