Lemon chilli quick pickle. Lemon Chilli Pickle is a tangy condiment which is healthy at the same time! The zest and spice the pickle takes any dish up a notch! This is a family recipe to make this spiced and a tangy condiment.
This pickle lasts for a month and can be made in small batches. If making in larger quantities ensure that there is enough lemon juice to soak ginger, chilli and garlic. Pickled chillies is a delicious and easy way to preserve spicy peppers. You can have Lemon chilli quick pickle using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon chilli quick pickle
- You need 10 of green thin layered lemons cut into quarters.
- It’s of Green chilli Indian slim.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of black pepper powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of turmeric.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of vinegar any.
- You need 4 tablespoons of sugar optional.
Keep a jar in the fridge and serve with sandwiches, tacos and nachos. Recently I had a huge bag of fresh chillies (chili peppers) and decided to use a few ways to preserve them. I made a big batch of chilli oil but also decided to. Dry roast fenugreek seeds and powder it.
Lemon chilli quick pickle instructions
- Cut the lemon into quarters.
- Cut chilli but do not separate.just make a cut in every chilli.
- Now mix all the ingredients and spice together in a open bowl.
- Mix well and keep in sun for 1 to 2 days.
- Pickle will start separating water.now preserve in a jar and enjoy mouthwatering pickle.it helps to digest food immediately.
Lemon pickle is an Indian condiment made with lemons or lime, chilli powder, oil and garlic. Serve lime pickle as a side in any Indian meal. Serve lemon pickle in any Indian meal as a side. Always ensure you use dry spoons to serve the pickle. Here are some tips that may be helpful.